Thursday, November 6, 2008

Ok lets get in all of October (part one)

Ok so maybe I will be good about this at least some can hope,lol. So lets start at the begining of the month and move on from there. So we did a photo shoot with the girls as soon as we got their costumes. Now we ended up doing a little extra with Ember because Lora's boyfriends mom sent her a dress and we though it would be nice to get a picture of her in said dress to send to Ricky's mom with a nice thank you card, and with Ember just really starting to smile it was so nice to get some way cute pictures of her not in her costume.
Really how could you not fall in love with that sweet little angel? I know we all have. But then it was time to get Kyra in her costume. Now her costume this year had a story behind it and a path that it took. One of the things I wanted from this costume was for her to be able to wear it after Halloween, and thats were we started. So we were thinking little goth girl like scary Emily (im sure you have all seen her in Hot Topic stores, she is a creepy little cartoon girl) so we had the basic idea and were going to go with all black. But I thought of all those cute striped stockings that they have and we started looking for those. Well after one costume shop and Target. We ended up with the dress not black but black and white striped and black and white stockings and sleaves. And then it was a matter of hair and makup and that was Just fun.Finally ending not with a little goth girl but a ZOMBIE DOLL Now you may wonder about this picture and think she was just a great model well sorry it isnt. She was really upset. I guess I didnt get her ready for what she was going to look like and when she went to look in in the mirror she started sobbing letting me know what she looked like a monster and wasnt cute at all. It took a little fast talking and pictiures on the net to convince her that she wasnt a monster at all. But a cute doll and I have to say that the tear streaks just added to the look.


And Ember well lets face it she was just easy. We found this way cute bee costume at Target and then added a flower from one of the head bands that my Aunt made for us when she was born to one of the Antania's and all she had to do was smile. And I really couldnt ask for cuter girls then the two that I have.




No comments: