Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Ok I Give In...
And for those of you out there who dont know why I would title this first blog that, let me explain. My dear friend Terina has been after me to start a blog. Now I always had what I thought was a good enough reason not to, I have a myspace page were unlike face book I have a blog and I use it. But she loves to point out to me that not every one has a myspace page and even fewer people are on my friends list, so why not have one here that people can come check out, and see what is going on in our family. And so I have given up and I now have one. Yes it will probally take me a bit to get it all figured out, and add all the the cool add ons that I can have. And with any luck I will be able to talk my wonderful husband into blogging every once in a while, but I wouldnt hold my breath for that one. But now as many say you all have a front row pass to the odd working of my mind and if the bug bites me the soap box I have been known to stand on from time to time. I hope you emjoy it, so leave LOTS of comments and if you dont have a blog feel free to post with the no name option or whatever it is, just make sure in your comment you put your name. Ok love you all, and I guess look for more to come. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's about time! Welcome to the blogging world! You'll love it I promise!
Post a Comment