Thankfully Harrah's is family friendly. And they had set up at the beginning of October that they would let the people from the call center bring their kids in to trick or treat around the call floor. They asked the employees to bring in Candy and then when they though that they didn't have enough they went out and got a bunch more so that all the reps who had to work that night could have piles of candy at their desks to hand out. So we got all dressed up. Making sure not to go as heavy on the makeup for Kyra and drove over. Now you might ask why we bothered to drive all the way down to the strip when there were closer places to go. Well lets see it showed support for my husbands work, I would get to see were he worked, and on top of all of that I knew for a fact that all the candy had been gone through by upper management so I knew it was safe. And besides Justin talks about us a lot I guess but that is what happens when you are about to have a baby when your husband starts a new job and so everyone knows you from that. So Justin was death and Kyra was our sweet little Zombie Doll and Ember was the cute little bee and I was a librarian.
Every one was so sweet and they couldn't stop saying how cute the girls were. I got to meet Justin's supervisor, and the one he wishes he still had. They were both working. So anyway I hope you guys enjoy the pics and yes they were allowed to dress up at the office. Sorry I really don't remember any ones names. But they are mostly the people who Justin went all the way through training with and who had to work that night. For some reason they all love him there. Oh wait its because he is a lovable guy.
2 comments:
Sound like you guys had a great halloween! I loved there costumes! Too cute!
I am very impressed with Kyra's costume and make-up. She looks great!
Post a Comment