Thursday, November 6, 2008

October (part 2) Ember's Big Roll

Ok so about a week before Halloween I had Ember on the floor for some floor time (I know they work hard to come up with sayings like that) to just hang out and be a baby. Now Kyra got a lot of time to play on the floor, were as Ember doesnt get as much. But lets face it Kyra didnt have a big sister who liked to dace all over the living room and who falls down alot. So with me standing gaurd over Ember she was just laying on the floor hanging out when I noticed...


Thats right she was starting to twist to her side. Sadly this isnt the first time she did these. I didnt have a camera the first time she rolled over but I put her back on her back and grabbed the camera. For this, I call it going ....

GOING....



Gone to the tummy!!!



She was so proud of her self till she remembered that she didnt like to be on her tummy. Im use to this Kyra never liked tummy time till she started to crawl. But we were just so shocked and proud of Ember.You know I had to call Justin in, Kyra was going on 5 months before she started to roll over, and here is Ember rolloing over at 3 almost 4 months. It just proves she is trying to grow up faster to that she can play with her big sister.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Good for her! Maybe she will crawl early too.