Ok because it has been so long since I blogged and even longer since I did anything about what was going on in our lives I think I will break this up into a couple blogs, So sorry for the blog vomit that this is going to intale.
Ok so since it has been so long I dont think I ever told anyone that Justin had talked me into getting a cat again. I know that he missed our Bobbity tons and so when this little girl came up for free how could I tell him no. So this is our Sassy and her name fits her to a tee. As you can see she isnt the kitten that we got she is now about as big as she is going to get and the girls love her to death. and I have to say for all the times they pick her up in odd ways and chase her around she is so good with the girls. And so I am glad we have added her to the family.
Here we have Kyra sitting in a store.lol I know odd but she is sitting on the sofa that she really really liked. Good thing for her it was the one that mommy and daddy also liked and had come into the store to look at. Down side Justin didnt get a new car with taxes but I got a new sofa and a new table, and he got the computer set up of his dreams.
Seeing as I am never goint to pain this place I have deemed to worth taking pics of the place finally. This is our little loft area that is home to Justins desk and computer and my scrapbook area. Now the cloth is new and it took us what felt like forever to find a fabric that we both liked and could stand looking at everyday. Why I love it? It hides all of the wires that are up there and just makes it look a little more like its own little space.
Ok they didnt have the one just like what Kyra was sitting on and so we went with one a shade lighter. But I still love it the little out cropping is so nice to nap on and its micro fiber and not suade like it looks like. So what does that mean? It mean a happy mommy because it is super easy to clean and still looks nice and now my family cant say that they would come over to visit but we dont have enough seating.lol
Ok If you looked at any of the past blogs you know Kyra's color table. Well I am happy to say that it has been retired to the storage area we have and I now have a table that will seat our whole family again. I hadnt noticed how much of a tole it had taken to not eat with the girls because we just couldnt all sit in there. Family meals are so nice, and give us a chance to talk to our 4 year old who never stops talking and try to talk to our almost 2 year old who doesnt talk because no one can get a word in around here.
And this pretty much sums up our first few months of the year.lol I dont even remember what we had been up to but as you can see her dinner is in her lap because she just couldnt keep those eyes open a second longer.
2 comments:
It's about darn time you posted! :) I stopped checking because there was never ANYTHING!!
YAY for your new stuff! It is beautiful, and I am sure you love having it!
Your house is SO cute! I LOVE the fabric idea!!!
Post a Comment