Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Its a long one playing catch up

Ok so I am way way behind on blogging and really I have no excuse other then I couldnt bring myself to sit down and do it, and then as the times passed it was more a matter of how can I blog about all of it. So Im going to take one thing at a time and pretty much just do Pictures with a few highlight comments hope you enjoy. Lets start with Thanksgiving. Family Food and Fun what more do you need? Warning these are in no order. And no one would let me have the camera at the table.












And then we had Kyra's Birthday. Yep thats right my sweet little angel (Should I pause for any who have talked to me so you can stop laughing about that one?) Ok she can be more Devil then angle but we love her anyway and now she is 3.


You know whoever came up with the term terible twos should be hurt for false advertizing. Why do I think this? Its simple, you think as a mom as long as I can get through the twos I will be ok, and our friends who have older kids let us think this is in fact the case, they arent being mean, but they know that no one told them the truth and they want to leave you any hope for your sanity that they can give you. So we hope and then 3 comes and our hopes are dashed, the horns dont vanish, but they still have that way of smililng at you and saying I love you at just the right moment to make us always love them. And so for our little devil we took a drive for her birthday.


Now I too am a December baby and I know how hard it can be. Its not like you can go have a big outside party let alone a pool party, so you do what you can. And we opted to take our little Wisconson born baby to see the snow. Hope you enjoy the pics. They were taken about a week or two before the snow hit Vegas so there wasnt much.









For everyone who sent me Birthday wishes thanks a ton. We had lots of fun and even got some snow flurries here at home.

No comments: