Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas Rundown

Ok I know I just posted something but I knowing how much I had to fit in I thought it best to split it up into two posts. So Christmas news for the Wyleskys isnt tons this year we like to keep things pretty calm were we can. Justin is still working with Harrahs and as of the new year he will have a new schedual and a raise, It isnt a huge one but in times like this and with us saving to move anything helps. So we went into Christmas with that happy news. Some of you know that I do infact enjoy writing, Not that you can tell from my lack of blogs, but I do and so for my birthday Justin set up a writing board for me(if you want the long of that story leave a comment and I will blog about that one :) .) And so with the grandparents giving us two hours out and a gift card to Applebees we finalized the plans for that and got it finished when we got home.
On Christmas eve Justin had to work and so I took charge and did the customary opening of one gift for the girls, Always new PJ's and handed the camera over to Emily so that I could help Ember who didnt really know what to do with it all. And in the end Kyra came over to help her.










Ok sorry there is no order to these. Anyway we got the girls up christmas morning and went down to do a big family breakfast with everyone before getting to gifts, and then let the girls open their gifts from grandma and grandpa before heading up stairs to open all of ours. A little shocking almost everyone got at least one book this year I know you would think it would only be Emily but Justin got me NorthHanger Abbey, And I got him Bram Stokers Dracula. And Emily got the compleat works of Jane Austen, as well as a few others. And we got Dad a tie with the girls picture on it, He still doesnt know if thats creepy or not.LOL. Ok so pictures from that in no order at all. :)















Side note this is really a box of Cheez-its











2 comments:

Terina said...

So many great pics! Looks like you guys have had some great holidays!!

Kate said...

I love all the christmas pictures. You're little Ember is freaken cute! It's cool to see your whole family. I haven't seen them in YEARS. Emily and Dennis look totally different! How quickly kids change as they grow. How old are they now?