Sunday, July 4, 2010

I know I know

I have been a total slacker when it comes to blogging. And I should be doing better and it will happen someday..... I hope. So here is the plan I will try to post a couple of blogs catching everything up. Now I could just skip it all but what is the fun in that right so be looking for the blog vomit to come.lol

Step two to the plan. Well it comes from accually looking at my blog. WHAT HAVE I BEEN DOING? I know you are asking it to but I just thought I would voice it for you. Part of me has been so shocked everytime we see someone from the old ward who is soooo in shock at how big Ember has gotten. Now I know she is my little weed but I do post things from time to time. And looking at things tonight it hit me. THE HEADER PHOTO FOR THE BLOG IS FROM EASTER 09'. No wonder people are a little confused She has grown a ton since then. So on Wensday or Thursday. Probally thursday because we have a bribe for that day we will be doing pics of the girls that will also count as Embers 2 year photos. And I will finally have a new header for the blog that shows how big the girls have grown.

So that is the plan I will play catch up and get a new header pic as well as tons of other cute ones on here in the next couple of weeks. After all I will have to do a MY BABY IS 2 post anyway and it might be nice to not be thinking of all the other things when I write that. So if you know me and have me on FB or Chat. Remember to kick me in the butt from time to time if you dont see me doing these things in the next couple of weeks.

1 comment:

John and Clara Balsmeier said...

YES!! Where are all the stories and pix of those cute girls of yours!!!