Justin got us some cupcakes for the holiday,These are special because I love white or yellow cake with chocolate icing and they are very hard to find. Another reason to love my husband :)
I'm always shocked at how big her mouth can get when she really wants to get what she is eating in there. How fun to not care if we get dirty and just enjoy the treat. When was the last time you did that?
I love nap time. I don't know how she sleeps like this and it doesn't matter how she goes down she always moves to her tummy. Guess she is just like her mommy.
Packing for the move I was busy trying to get all the movies packed up and Kyra wanted to help so she was showing off one of the bins of movies we have this girl loves the camera.
She was crying before this was taken but she will always smile when she sees it. Yep she is standing using the small chair, I swear she is growing up way to fast for my liking.
Something I will miss not living with mom and dad anymore. Just being able to lean over and talk to mom, She was finishing some scrapping stuff and I made her smile for this.
I'm sure this will be a picture I look back on a lot as they get older and are fighting as teens. Nothing like some sisterly love to lighten a mothers heart.
Her smile is so big you can see it around the block. I don't know what I would do with out Ember in our lives. She is my daring child who seems to have no fear. And is always ready with a smile.
Kyra loves to just sit and color for hours. She is my child who thinks everything through and takes the safe road. I keep saying my girls may both get in trouble in their teen years, but it will be Ember who gets her sister into it and Kyra who figures out how to get them out of it. Right now I'm just happy for the quite coloring.
She actually likes bed time and will now play a little peek-a-boo before we turn off the light and she falls asleep. See on her back, she didn't wake up that way though. Cant wait till she sleeps through the night.
Kyra hates getting her finger nails cut and will scream and try to hide. Our new way around that rather then trying to hold her down to do it, as soon as they are cute we paint them. She even got to go to the store and pick out a color that is only for her.
2 comments:
OH SO COOL!! I will have to try this! What a great idea
Oh my, Your kids are both so, so cute. I remember my Jackson would flip onto his tummy as soon as I would put him in bed. I had no idea you moved? Where?
Post a Comment